Get Your Talent Ready to Audition Kids!
★Grand Prize $100 | Second Prize $50 | Third Prize $25★
The Lee Regional Fair 1st Annual Sanford's Kids Got Talent
Entry Fee $10
★Auditions Sanford Lions Club Fairgrounds Arena Stage★
Saturday, July 29th 10:00 am to 12:00 pm
Thursday, August 3rd 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Saturday, August 5th 10:00 am to 12:00 pm
Thursday, August 10th 4:00 pm to 12:00 pm
Saturday, August 26th 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Thursday, August 31st 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Thursday, September 7th 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm
ENTRY FORM Click Here
TALENT REHEARSAL REQUIRED FOR ALL PERFORMERS
★Talent Rehearsal Sanford Lions Club Fairground Arena Stage★
Sanford's Kids Got Talent Saturday, September 9th from 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm
Sanford's Got Talent Saturday, September 9th from 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm
Talent Contest Rules
- All participants must participate in the preliminary auditions. Sorry, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- All contestants must print out all song lyrics to any song that will used during their performance. This MUST BE included with the entry form.
- Contestants can ONLY participate in one act and in ONE fair talent competition (either Sanford’s Kids got Talent or Sanford’s got Talent, NOT Both).
- Preliminary audition routines may only be 2-3 minutes or less in length.
- Talent acts who make the preliminary and final competition will be allowed 5 minutes maximum in length or less.
- One point will be deducted from each judge’s score for every 5 seconds an individual or group act goes over the 5 min. maximum time limit.
- Video, Power Point, or DVD may be used as part of an act if it is set up by the contestant, act, or contestant or act’s designee.
- Absolutely NO lip syncing is allowed. Singers using CDs MUST eliminate voices as in karaoke.
- If you are using props, you must be in charge of placing your own props on the stage in rehearsal and before your performance.
- CDs that will be used during the audition will be returned during to the talent act immediately following the audition.
- No additional people will be allowed backstage during the preliminary and during the final performances for Sanford’s Got Talent.
- One parent or designee will be allowed backstage during the preliminary and during the final performances for Sanford’s Kids Got Talent.
- NO contestant, member of the contestant’s family, or contestant’s guest(s) should approach the emcee, judges, or score keepers in regard to the final scores or judging. All decisions of the judges are FINAL. There will be NO appeal of the judges’ final decision. Approaching the judges table before, during, or after the competition by a contestant, group, contestant’s family member or contestant’s guest(s) will immediately disqualify the contestant or group from the talent competition.
- Children under 13 years of age who are ages 0-12 may only participate in a group or family act in the Sanford’s Got Talent competition where the majority of the group or act are ages 13 & up.
- All contestants under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent, legal guardian, or adult to the auditions and preliminary rehearsals.
For more information contact: Carla Hooker 919-842-8154
ENTRY FORM Click Here